ISO/IEC 27001 Information technology -- Security techniques -- Information security management systems -- Requirements sets forth management principles for organizations to establish, implement, maintain and continually enhance information security performance in adherence to laws and regulations.
As part of BRS risk based management initiatives we provide Information Security Management System (ISMS) ISO/IEC 27001 accredited certification. Our accreditation is through a public trust in adherence to laws and regulations applying ISO/IEC 17021 and ISO/IEC 27006. To achieve ISMS ISO/IEC 27001 (ISO 27001) the organization needs to fulfill the requirements of current ISO/IEC 27001 based implementation, operations, risk assessment, controls, reviews and updates based on legal and regulatory compliance leading onto improvement in view of changes in technology and regulations. A new ISO/IEC 27001 emerges as a separate publication with controls that organizations can apply. This needs be focused in protection of the consumer, client-organizations, et al stakeholders. And the organization needs to demonstrate fulfillment of legal requirements wherein carries telecommunication nodes.
BRS ISMS | ISO/IEC 27001 special accredited certification provides:
- A basic and fundamental management system for system policies, procedures and necessary controls to threats and risks, vulnerability,
- A means to communicate and manage information assets and to establish information security processes,
- Have a point to initiate (a baseline) of information security to implement a risk-based management system,
- Contribute to cost effectively manage risk, as relates to security of the information,
- Provide a mean to reduce uncertainty in managing information in compliance with legal requirements and statutory law,
- Establishes and maintains internal control tools as these relate to technology or internal auditing in determining adherence to practices, methods and the level of conformance and competence regarding policies, business objectives, and agreements to which the organization needs to adhere,
ISO/IEC 27001 is to objectively demonstrate competence in managing risks relating to security of information in such programs as CoBIT. This enables the organization to provide confidence that the controls and protection of the information is appropriate, and demonstrate to users, customers, stake - holders with whom there is interacting operational or commercial arrangements. We Provide current BRS ISO/IEC 27001 through PT BRS Indonesia and BRS Certifications Philippines Ltd based operations BRS Asia Pacific all through Australasia.
<More Information and download additional information on ISO/IEC 27001 2013>